Xander Ferreira



I grew up close to South Africa's border to Mozambique on my fathers
farm. From spending days with my two brothers, paging through my
fathers National Geographic Magazines. One became a Geologist, the
other a farmer, and me a photographer. After studying visual
communication for two years I moved down to Cape Town, where I live
and work at the moment.

I can't remember the first day that I learnt to use a camera, but i
do remember the day that i learnt to see. For me every composition
that different people create is unique to them and has its own
emotions it triggers. Therefore I try and capture my own unique angle
or approach through just looking at my surroundings in my own way. I
photograph what I find attractive, tying to show exactly what I find
beautiful in the subject.

My influences and inspiration differs from day to day. Can't be
specific but just know when I see something that triggers an
attraction in me.

Comments

Popular Posts