i spy with my 3rd eye - Jade Rabies














































As a photographer i love to capture people's essence. emotive
portraits which tell a story about the person. most of my work has a
moody edge to it, i guess this is my influence towards my photos, as i
am quite a moody person. its very important to me to make the people i
photograph relax, and act natural. i enjoy speaking to them and
finding out more about them, it's usually when they are loosing
themselves in conversation by talking about themselves to me, that i
capture the images.I am inspired by these people, everyone has a story
to tell, and i feel privileged that they show me a piece of thier
soul. thats what i love about photography, capturing moments in time
filled with emotion and a story.

www.jadedmedia.co.za
www.flickr.com/photos/jaded101

Comments

Popular Posts