ANITA >>> NEWBLOOD









I completed my diploma in photography at pta tech in 1999 and then moveddown to cape town, away from Jhb the town which I grew up in.Trying toconstantly be aware of the community and its needs I studied a short coursein journalism through unisa.
I grew up with a mix of afrikaans and british culture. I had the fortune ofbeing brought up with both parents and having my granparents live into their90's.My oupa who is of amazing mind is 93 and my nan who had an incrediblecharacter and sense of humour.All including my siblings have had a greatimpact in my life.All of which has influenced my basic visual grounding, the rest, well thatchanges daily, the playful, the bold, the plain, the funny, the clever allrolled into one.I feel honoured to exhibit with these incredible photographers and
I support MOPP 100 percent.
My exhibit entitled philidelphia is exactly that, its about the area, thecollection of things that I found in philidelphia.A group of dogs, a stack of hay, a group of kids etc.My other pictures are of kids at the obz pool, A kind of seriousness aboutplay.The importance of just being a kid.

Comments

Popular Posts